How can computing be sustainable?
Build confidence with technology
Get to know your Mac and learn its language
It’s like therapy for you and your Mac
After just one session, you will feel empowered
to engage with your Mac more effectively
and take control of your tech!
Consulting with Mac users since 1996, I have learned and developed…
- a knack for reducing frustration and increasing happiness
- how to ask the right questions to determine and evaluate your needs
- best practices for setting up a new Mac, sources for upgrades, and guides for take-apart
- troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and repair information
- shortcuts and tricks that lead to increased productivity
- a patient, kind, and encouraging approach and ability to meet you where you are
I read news about the Mac, sustainable living, design, and technology. I have a B.S. in Communication Management & Design from Ithaca College and an MBA in Design Strategy from California College of the Arts.